As soon as an electric machine works as a generator (electric motor brake), the braking resistor protects the machine from an excessive voltage increase in the intermediate circuit. REO braking resistors achieve better heat dissipation and better impulse loading by filling heat transport media in the vicinity of the wound body.
BRAKING RESISTOR, MAX. CONTINOUS POWER: 300 W
Braking resistor for drives with frequency converters of low to medium power or as a charging resistor. Mounting close to the frequency inverter.
- easily combined
- intrinsically safe
- very flat and compact design with open grooves for vertical mounting
- adaptation to any frequency inverter
- very good heat dissipation, mounting on heat sink possible
- high resistance at overload
- quick connection
- also with UL certification see overview “UL-certified products from REO”.
Unique Selling Point
- Very flat and compact construction with notches for a vertical mounting
- Easy installation
- Short-circuit proof
- Suitable for the use with any frequency drive
- Use even in rough conditions
- Good heat dissipation, assembly on heat sink possible
- Highly resistive on overload
|Resistance values||1,1 – 2000 Ohm|
|Continuous power||50 – 300 W|
|max. operating voltage||900 V|
|test voltage||2.5 kV AC|
|protection class||IP 20 / IP 54 (higher protection classes on request)|