AC Magnets are intended for installation in vibrating conveyor systems that are used in material supply and conveying engineering technology.
The complete AC magnet consists of the core that carries the coil and the accompanying armature.
Alongside our standard product range from 5 VA to 4000 VA, we also offer customer-specific specialised solutions.
On the basis of calculations and long-term tests in companies, optimisations between the coil, the air gap and the magnetic circuit are carried out so that an increased service life can be guaranteed. In particular for the food and the pharmaceutical industries, we produce corrosion protected vibrating solenoids in a nickel-plated or powder-coated finish that comply with FDA approval FDA FCN 21 CFR 177.1680.
Unique Selling Point
- Corrosion protection by means of powder-coating
- FDA compliant
- Optimal size/performance ratio
- Good adjustability
- Maximum power 3900 VA
- Also for low frequency applications
- Maximum tractive power 6900 N
- Low Profile
- Packaging industry and weighing sector for feeding and sorting processes
- Automation process and assembly equipment which utilizes electromagnetic drives.
Particularly suited for the food processing sector and the pharmaceutical sector (FDA compliant)