Sinusoidal output current – save costs and trouble-free operation.
For particularly long cable lengths of > 100m between inverter and motor the shielded cable for EMI suppression used can cause a capacitive coupling. A conventional motor choke can not provide sufficient damping in such cases.
The sinusoidal filter is a low pass from inductance and capacitance and has a very low resonance frequency. So it is able to generate a largely sinusoidal current. The operation and the loss balance of the asynchronous motor behave like the normal mains operation. The typical motor noise with converter do not occur and a shielded cable to the motor can be dispensed. Losses and heating are greatly minimized and the leakage current will be reduced. Longer motor cable lengths are possible. The motor insulation is protected, thus increasing the service life.
The sinusoidal filter also attenuates the conducted interference in lower frequency range very good. The losses and the typical noise in the motor plate can be reduced.
- Drive systems for motor drives: Mechanical engineering, Elevators / escalators, Pipes, Conveyor technology, Ventilation and air conditioning, ,Robotics, Automation technology.
- Power supplies
- Wind turbines
Unique Selling Point
- Output voltage is sinusoidal
- Switching edges are completely flattened
- High attenuation of spurious emissions of lines
- Effective against symmetrical interference
- Motor cables possible to 1000m
- Saving the shielded cable possible
- Extended service life of electrical consumers
- Reduction of engine noise
- Low leakage currents on the motor
- Easy construction
- Production according to UL insulation system E251513 possible
U ≤ 3 x 500 V
|Max. voltage ripple
2 – 1200 A
0 – 60 Hz
|Drive switching frequency
up to 150 A >4kHz,
from 150 A 1,5KHz
|Short-circuit voltage Uk
8% (bei 400V)
18,4 V/Strang (bei IN und 50Hz)
|Inductance per strand
0,05 – 25 mH
L-L 2500 V, AC/50Hz 60s;
L-PE 2500 V, AC/50Hz 60s
DIN IEC 60068-1
1,5 x INenn 1 min / h
standing on foot angle
|Max. Cable length to the motor
600 m (unshielded)