THREE-PHASE HARMONIC FILTER (400 V 50/60 HZ)
The filter is dimensioned to reduce the THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) in B12 rectifiers. The harmonic currents are so strongly suppressed that a THD of less than 5% is achieved (eg in UPS systems).
Unique Selling Point
- Reduction of the THDI valuE
- Low voltage drop
- Increasing network stability
- Reduction of input current up to 30%
- Suitable for installation in control cabinets
- Easy integration into existing systems
- Increased reliability of electrical installations
The typical values of the total harmonic distortion with B12 rectifiers and the use of transformers are between 12 and 13%. This corresponds to the standards EN 61000-3-4 and EN 61000-3-12.
If stricter conditions are defined for the network, REO harmonic filters of type CNW 897 must be used in addition to the transformer. These are available in two versions:
- THD <5%
- THD <10%
The IP00 version is especially suitable for control cabinet installation and can be installed to save space. The CNW 897 helps to comply with the international power quality standards IEEE 519 or EN 61000-3.
- Drive technology for motor drives, e.g. B.
- mechanical engineering
- Elevators / escalators
- Conveyor technology
- Ventilation and air conditioning technology
- Automation technology
- Power supplies
- fail-safe processes
- Applications with 12-pulse rectifier
|Rated current||25 – 600 A|
|Inductance of the choke||0.2 – 2.9 mH|
|Insulation class||T40 / F|
|Climate category||DIN IEC 60068-1|
|Degree of protection||IP00/NEMA1|
|Standards||IEEE 519, EN 61000-3-12, EN 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-4|