CNW 8981- 50 Hz
REOWAVEPASSIVE – HARMONIC FILTER 50 HZ/400V (IP20)
Reduce Harmonics – save up to 30% energy costs.
The REOWAVE®passive filters harmonics caused by the B6 circuit (thyristor, diode bridge, etc.) and motor drives. The supply network is relieved by compensating the harmonics reactive power. This enables cost savings in material selection and energy consumption. Starting currents and current peaks are greatly attenuated.
This increases the service life and reliability of electrical systems. Due to the compact and ready-build an easy installation is possible.
The REOWAVE®passive helps to comply with international power quality standards IEEE 519 or EN 61000-3.
Unique Selling Point
In addition to providing excellent harmonic filtering performance, the REOWAVEpassive can also be supplied with these additional options:
- Overcurrent indication signals
- Temperature monitoring
- Floating signalling contacts
- Automatic disconnection of the filter in the event of a system problem
- Reduction of the THDI value
- Increasing network stability
- Reduction of input current up to 30%
- Suitable for installation in control cabinets
- Easy integration into existing systems
- Increased reliability of electrical installations
- Optional with overcurrent signal to monitor the filter effect
The options allow optimisation of the mains network quality and overall system security and allow better monitoring by a PLC or supervisory system.
6 – 1200 A
L-L 2500 V, DC 1min; L-PE 2500 V, DC 1min
T40 / F
IEC 60068-1 DIN
IP 20 (also available as IP00 version)
IEEE 519, EN 61000-3-12, EN 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-4