CNW 8981- 60 Hz
REOWAVEpassive – harmonic filter 60 Hz/480V (IP00)
Reduce Harmonics – save up to 30% energy costs.
The REOWAVE®passive filters harmonics caused by the B6 circuit (thyristor, diode bridge, etc.) and motor drives. The supply network is relieved by compensating the harmonics reactive power. This enables cost savings in material selection and energy consumption. Starting currents and current peaks are greatly attenuated.
This increases the service life and reliability of electrical systems. Due to the compact and ready-build an easy installation is possible. The REOWAVE®passive helps to comply with international power quality standards IEEE 519 or EN 61000-3.
Unique Selling Point
- Reduction of the THDI value
- Increasing network stability
- Reduction of input current up to 30%
- Suitable for installation in control cabinets
- Easy integration into existing systems
- Increased reliability of electrical installations
9 – 1200 A
L-L 2500 V, DC 1min; L-PE 2500 V, DC 1min
T40 / F
IEC 60068-1 DIN
IEEE 519, EN 61000-3-12, EN 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-4