Reduce grid disruptions – save up to 20% on energy costs. A line reactor relieves the supply network by compensating for the harmonic reactive power. The harmonic harmonics and commutation notches are greatly reduced. The converter electronics and the intermediate circuit capacitors are protected by using a line choke.
Starting currents and current peaks are reduced up to 60%. Mains chokes helps to comply with international power quality standards IEEE 519 or EN 61000-3-2.
Unique Selling Point
- Compact design
- Extended life-time of electrical consumers
- Low temperature rise
- Attenuation of current spikes up to 60%
- Reduction of input current up to 20%
- Low noise
- Production according to UL insulation system E251513 possible
- Drive systems for motor drives: Mechanical engineering, Pump, Conveyor technology, Ventilation and air conditioning, Robotics.
- Automation technology
- Power supplies
2 – 100 A
0.29 – 14.5 mH
L-PE 2500 V, DC 1min
|Protection rating |
DIN IEC 60068-1
standing on the angle of the foot