As soon as an electric machine works as a generator (electric motor brake), the braking resistor protects the machine from an excessive voltage increase in the intermediate circuit. REO braking resistors achieve better heat dissipation and better impulse loading by filling heat transport media in the vicinity of the wound body.
BRAKING RESISTOR, Max. Continuous output: 30,000 W.
Braking resistor for drives with high-performance frequency converters. Installation close to the frequency converter.
- Resistance values: 0.8 – 820 ohms
- Continuous power: 400 – 30000 W.
- Max. Operating voltage: 900
- Degree of protection: IP20 / IP65 / IP66
- Test voltage: 2.5 kV AC
- Ambient temperature: -10 … + 40 ºC
- Other services on request
- Other fixings on request
- Fast connection
- Good heat dissipation
- Adaptation to every frequency converter
- Compact, modular structure
- High degree of protection up to IP65
- Easy to assemble thanks to 4-hole fastening
- Optional with cover
- Degree of protection: IP20 – IP65