Ultra Compact Drive
The J1000 meets all automation requirements for compact applications with variable speed operation and energy-saving characteristics. A wide range of useful functions upgrade your machine and offer great potentials.
The drive has a high torque performance where it detects load and automatically adjusts torque regardless the actual speed conditions. The J1000 is the replacement for the highly successful YASKAWA J7 range of inverters and has an exceptionally easy set-up (plug and play). It is available in single-phase and three-phase up to 5.5kW and comes in an standard IP20 enclosure but can also be ordered as special Extra Compact Cold Plate Version.
- Stall Prevention Functions for stable operation during changes of load or power supply
- Over-Excitation Braking for quick deceleration without external braking resistor
- Detects load and automatically adjusts torque regardless the actual speed conditions
- J1000 automatically sets parameters needed for major applications. The same easily understandable parameter structure like in other YASKAWA 1000 series drives allows hassle free setup in shortest time.
- Small Design – Big Power:150% overload in heavy duty mode. 120%overload in normal duty mode allowing smaller size inverter to do the job of a bigger one.
- Parameter Verify, lists changed settings
- Built-in Digital Operator with 5-digit display
- Drive Wizard Plus – Freely available parameter set-up and maintenance tool
|Type||Ultra Compact Drive|
|Range||0.1kW to 5.5kW|
|Motor Type||Induction motor|
|Frequency Control Range||0.01 to 400 Hz|
|Ambient Temperature||-10 °C to +50 °C (IP20 open chassis)|
|Enclosure||IP20 (without top cover)|
|Standards||CE, UL, cUL, RoHS|
|Control Inputs||5digital, 1analog(V/I)|
|Control Outputs||1relay, 1analog|
|Control Functions||Momentary power loss ride-thru, Speed search, Multi-Step Speed (max. 9 steps), Accel/decel time switch, S-curve accel/decel, 3-wire sequence, Cooling fan on/off, Slip compensation, Torque compensation, Frequency jump, Upper/lower limits for frequency reference, DC injection braking at start and stop, Overexcitation braking, Fault restart, Motor stall prevention|