The YASKAWA GA700 Inverter Series, IP55 floor standing solution is a cabinet design concept which now makes installation and commissioning of the GA700 Inverter even easier. Configured according to customer requirements and installed in the control cabinet the drive system is instantly ready for use.
- Available in IP55
- EMC filter (TN or IT network), mains switch with or without door handle, brake, optional circuit breakers, reactors, other options
- Separate air ducts for power supply.
- Clear text LCD Panel in the control panel door
- Optional cabinet extension left or right for the installation of customer specific components such as power supplies, controller or similar.
Built for Your Individual Demands
With an innovative cooling system, extendability for a broad range of options and a multi-language panel display the GA700 floor standing frequency inverter combines ease of use with an optimum of performance even in harsh environments.
Advanced Cooling System
To ensure an optimum ventilation in humid or dusty environment the cooling is separated into two different airflow circuits.
▶ Power Section Airflow
The air is pulled through the grills on the floor plinth into an air duct which directs the air through the inverter heatsink and out into the extraction hood out via the top air duct
▶ Control Section Airflow
Air enters the control section via a bottom door mounted air filter passes through the control section and out of the cabinet via a top door mounted extraction fan
Extendable for More Options
- Configuration with extension bay mounted left or right
- Panel extension for individual components such as a PLC, a power supply or others
- Can be attached left or right to the main panel
Combine What is Needed: You Choose – We Supply
The GA700 floor standing frequency inverter is highly configurable to match your needs. By combining the various options you receive an GA700 floor standing drive that fits perfectly in your production environment.
- EMC Filter
- Communication Options
- Power Options Input
- Power Options Output (Output Reactor)
- I/O and Speed Feedback Options
|Ambient temperature||-10 to +50 °C (IP20), -10 to +40 °C (NEMA 1), up to +60 °C with derating|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +70 °C|
|Humidity||95 % RH or less (non-condensing)|
|Altitude||Up to 1000 m without derating, up to 4000 m with derating.|
|Standards||CE, UL, cUL, EAC, RoHS|
|Functional Safety||Safe Torque Off (STO) according to IEC 61800-5-2, tested according IEC/EN61508 (SIL3) and|
ISO/EN13849-1 (PI e. Cat. 3); TUV SUD certified
|AC inverter type||Industrial Application Inverter Drive|
|Overload Capacity||150 %/1 min. (HD, heavy duty) or 110 %/1 min. (ND, normal duty)|
|Rated AC Voltage||200 to 240 VAC. -15 to +10%, 50/60 hZ +/-5%|
380 TO 480 VAC, -15 to +10%, 50/60 Hz +/-5%
|Output Frequency||0 to 590 Hz|
|Carrier Frequency||8kHz (HD) or 2 kHz (ND); max. 15 kHz|
|LED Keypad||Complimentary Encoder (HTL, Open-Collector)||Resolver Interface for TS2640N321E64|
|Incremental Encoder (Line Driver)|