The GA500 drive comes with valuable functions and smart features to provide benefits through the whole life cycle of a machine or installation. From drive selection, through design, installation, start up or troubleshooting, the GA500 makes life easy.
YASKAWA GA500 – 0017
Yaskawa GA500 drives for the crane applications comes with dedicated crane software keeping in mind the criticality of the crane applications. With the dedicated inbuilt crane software which keeps monitoring the operational parameters at all the times during the operation, makes sure that it is safe to operate your crane. Improved key functions make sure that the operation is stable.
Application areas include.,
- Gantry or long travel
- Trolley or cross travel
The brake control ( open/ close) command is operated in such a manner that when the brake opens or closes the drive ensures that there is enough torque present at the output of the VFD to hold the load at the time of start and stop without rollback. With Yaskawa GA500 VFD the brake is operated after comparing the output frequency, output current and torque present. Thus, making sure that when the brake opens there is no rollback or jerk.
The smooth torque curves provided by Yaskawa GA500 drives assures that the whole operation of the crane is safe under all conditions.
- Full torque at zero speed* for brake operation during standstill increases brake lifetime and softens the movement (*requires speed sensor)
- Smooth motor operation reduces wear and tear of machines while transported goods are treated more gently
- Safe operations under all working conditions
- Built-in functional safety (STO, Safe Torque Off)
- Automatic overload tripping prevention by lengthening acceleration and limiting the speed at heavy load condition
- SIL3 function is provided without a contactor
- Built-In brake control for safe brake operation: Independent Open/Close settings for optimal timing, Motor circuit check before brake lifting, Brake feedback signal monitoring
- Optimized motor control for both induction and permanent magnet motor.
|Industrial Application Inverter Drive
|0.1 kW to 30 kW
|Induction Motor (IM), Permanent Magnet Motor (IPM/SPM), Synchronous Reluctance Motor (SynRM)
|Sensorless V/f and Vector control, EZVector
|0 to 590 Hz
|-10 to +50 °C (IP20), -10 to +40 °C (NEMA 1), up to +60 °C with derating
|IP20 standard, NEMA Type 1-Kit (optional)
|CE, UL, cUL, EAC, REACH, RoHS
|IEC/EN61508 SIL3 (STO), PLe
|7 digital, 2 analog (1×V/I, 1×V), 1 pulse
|1 relay, 2 photo coupler, 1 pulse, 1 analog
|Mini-USB on the front cover; digital operator with Bluetooth (optional)
|Integrated PID controller with sleep function
Automatic main power loss ride through
Speed Search function for smooth start of coasting motors
Braking with over-magnetization for fast stop without braking resistors
Automatic restart after failure