One For All
The V1000 is a compact general purpose AC drive covering the demands of a wide range of applications. Simple duties as well as requirements of complex systems need a higher level of functionality, reliability and easy handling, which are the key features of the V1000.
The V1000 is the replacement for the highly successful YASKAWA V7 range of inverters and has an exceptionally easy set-up (plug and play). It is available in single-phase and three-phase up to 18.5kW and is with protection types as standard IP20 (NEMA Type 1) but also as special IP66 and Extra Compact Finless Version.
The Yaskawa V1000 is a general-purpose AC drive covering the demands of a wide field of applications including Open-Loop-Vector functionality and the use of PM motors without feedback.
- High flux braking for 50% reduction of braking time
- Online Auto-Tuning to optimize for improved motor performance at low speed
- Open Loop Vector Control for PM motor operation
- Safe Disable Inputs for Safe Torque OFF
The YASKAWA V1000 reduces installation time and costs.
- One of the smallest AC drives in the world. Saves mounting space and cost by side-by-side mounting
- Application parameter presets to shorten commissioning time
- Same handling and parameter structure for all YASKAWA AC drives
- DriveWorksEZ icon-based programming tool. Simply drag and drop icons to customize your drive. Create customized sequences without an external PLC
The V1000 continues the tradition of YASKAWA by being the reliable link in your production chain.
- Designed for long performance life (10 years 24 h per day at 80% nominal load,+40 °C ambient temperature)
- Quick response on load and speed changes improves your machine performance
- Online Auto-Tuning for improved motor performance at low speed
- Optional external 24 VDC supply assures communication and data flow in any power-loss situation
- High speed performance: The V1000 controls the application with a super-fast 2 ms scan rate
The YASKAWA V1000 is an AC drive which adapts to user demands and provides maintenance functions that ensure quick replacement and minimize down time.
- Removable terminal board with parameter memory for quick and easy maintenance
- Screw-less control terminal saves setup time
- Predictive maintenance function showing the lifetime of IGBT, Capacitor, Cooling Fan and Soft Charge Bypass Relay on the display
|Type||Compact AC Drive|
|Range||0.18kW to 18.5kW|
|Control||Open loop vector control (Current vector), V/f control, PM open loop vector control (for SPM and IPM motors)|
|Motor Types||Induction Motor and Permanent Magnet Motor|
|Frequency control range||0.01 to 400 Hz|
|Ambient Temperature||-10 °C to +50 °C (open chassis), -10 °C to +40 °C (NEMA Type 1)|
|Protective Design||IP20 open-chassis, NEMA Type 1 enclosure, IP66|
|Standards||CE, UL, cUL, RoHS|
|Control Inputs||6 digital, 2 analog (1×V/I, 1×V), 1 pulse|
|Control Outputs||1 relay, 2 photo coupler, 1 pulse, 1 analog|