4-axis robot with a parallel kinematic system for order picking, high-speed picking and other handling applications.
The MOTOMAN MPP3S high-speed robot features a payload of 3 kg, a reach of 800 mm and 185 cycles per minute. ISO 4 at 50% speed, ISO 5 at 100% speed.
Due to the high torque of the fourth axis, the so-called wrist axis, the MOTOMAN MPP3S moves payloads of up to 3 kg at unprecedented speeds. This delta robot was developed for a wide spectrum of industries, such as food and beverage, pharmaceutical and the automotive sector.
The MPP3S is driven by Yaskawa’s compact FS100 controller and is available with advanced technologies such as Moto Sight, Moto Pick and conveyor tracking.
- Protection classification IP67
- ISO class 4 (with 50 % speed), clean room rated
- ISO class 5 (with 100 % speed), clean room rated
- Payloads with unprecedented speed: 150 cycles per minute with 3 kg payload, 185 cycles per minute with 1 kg payload
- Total stroke of 300 mm with a working range of 800 mm
- High-precision, high-speed conveyor tracking
- Maximum machine accuracy
- Compact installation space: 684 mm diameter
|NUMBER OF AXES|
|MAX. WORKING RANGE|