The MOTOMAN MPL800 II 4-axis robot has a payload of 800 kg and a reach of 3,159 mm. This model is the largest palletising robot available in the world.
The versatile and powerful 4-axis MOTOMAN MPL800 II robot provides high performance in box palletising, case palletising and many further logistical tasks for end-of-line or distribution center automation.
Its extensive vertical reach of 3024 mm combined with 3159 mm horizontal reach enables high palletising loads. Empty tubes for internally routed airlines and cables from base to end-of-arm tool maximize system reliability.
The MPL800 II is driven by the high-performance DX200 controller which is available with the optional Category 3 Functional Safety Unit (FSU), providing a variety of new safety functions.
- Compact, flexible and powerful
- High acceleration and speed: Up to 710 cycles/h palletizing capa, suitable for box palletising
- High Payload: 800 kg
- Large motion range: 2624 mm square reach (on pallet 1300 x 1300 mm), 2363 mm stack height(on pallet 1600 x 1600 mm)
- Maximum reliability, empty tube for internally routed airlines and cables
- Enhanced Safety Functions for DX200 Functional Safety Controller (FSU)
- Protection class IP54/67
|NUMBER OF AXES|
|MAX. WORKING RANGE|