5-axis high-speed robots for superior performance in food handling, order picking and packaging applications.
With its Wash-Down paintwork, the MPK2F has been developed especially for use in the food industry and in environments with strict cleanliness requirements.
Thanks to its compact and streamlined design, the robot can operate even in confined workspaces. The hollow-wrist design of the MPK2F allows integrated supply lines for energy, fluids and air all the way from the robot base to the tool.
This high-speed robot, with a payload of 2 kg, is characterized by its very high velocity and acceleration. With a maximum of 133 cycles/minute, this robot combines performance and reliability in all handling applications.
This allround-robot is driven by the MOTOMAN FS100 compact controller.
- ”Wash-down-painting“ for maximum hygiene
- Minimal footprint
- Fast acceleration, high speed increase productivity
- Integrated supply lines for energy, fluids and air facilitates integration
- Optional vision and conveyor tracking for maximum flexibility
- Mounting options: Floor, ceiling, wall to suit cell integration
|NUMBER OF AXES|
|MAX. WORKING RANGE|
Ceiling, Wall, Floor