VIPA EasyConn Profibus Plugs and Prewired Front Connectors
VIPA EasyConn (by PROFICHIP) plugs are for PROFIBUS users. The diagnostic LEDs, integrated as standard, are clearly visible from all sides making this plug a standard for all your PROFIBUS installations. The full metal housing additionally improves the interference immunity of your system. Of course we support transmission rates of up to 12MBit/s. The Profibus Plugs allow easy diagnostics in case of down-times / breakdown situations and hence reduce costs for such situations significantly.
- Visual terminal control (polarity inversion, positioning of screen and cable)
- The highest interference immunity due to the robust full metal construction
- Integrated diagnostic LEDs for bus diagnosis as standard
- Easy IDC technology for fast and reliable wire connection
- Lossless single-screw-mounting system - no loose parts
- Integrated terminating resistors which can be switched on and off
- Versions: 0°, 45° and 90° cable outlet
- We also offer you an integrated PG diagnostic port in versions 45° and 90° cable outlets
VIPA PreWired Front Connectors are available for VIPA System 300S. No more cutting, prewiring, stripping is necessary when utilizing those connectors. They can also be used for SIEMENS S7-300 systems. They are available in lengths between 2.5 meters and 5 meters and in options of 20- and 40-poles. Utilizing those economic and low-cost prewired front connectors allows you to save up to 80% time during installation and allow easiest rewiring during replacement of modules. This will save time and money and additionally it gives the wiring a tidy, clean and organized look.
To know more about the VIPA Profibus Plugs as well as PROFIBUS/PROFINET Solutions (e.g. Profibus Cable, Profibus Repeater, Profibus Hub, Profinet Cable, Wire Stripping Tool) please download the following product brochures: